Thursday, July 2, 2009

Internet Stalking, Kinda

There's pretty much no info on St. Elmo yet. I keep replaying the clip. I don't know what I'm looking for. There's no way to definitively tell who it is from a few seconds of grainy nighttime footage, and it's not like he's stupid enough to display any obvious mannerisms that could link him to his civilian identity. Not that I could tell, since I don't know him well enough from school to pick him out of a crowd. Maybe if St. Elmo sat at a desk and looked bored, I could recognize him.
This is voyeuristic and wrong, I know. I shouldn't be sitting here poised like a vulture, ready for him to slip up and kill someone or display poor taste in music or something so I can conclude that he's a failure as a (super)human being. What kind of music does he listen to, anyway? I'm not going to provide any identifying details here, but he seems like the type to have cool taste in music. That's something.
God, I hope he's a nice person. You have to be a nice person to rescue ships, right? I mean, he could have stayed home and kept warm and dry and rested instead of patrolling the coast. Even though he probably wasn't risking his life, he definitely went way the hell out of his way to help perfect strangers. The poor guy looked like a drowned rat in that cloak. I don't think he's going to be wearing that silky material the next time he goes out. Satin and silk are great for static electricity effects when dry, but such a pain to care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment